Friday, July 27, 2007

Success!

Wow! I made it! I had my doubts that I could actually complete these 23 Things but I was motivated by the incentive of an MP3 player - and this is one of my PRS goals. I managed to accomplish every exercise on my own, with only one assist from Maurice in the beginning (thanks, Maurice!!).
Initially, working my way thru each thing was a time consuming chore that I did at home (it was definitely not possible to do the 23 Things at work - we've been slammed this summer in circulation!). Eventually, however, I came to look at each exercise as a challenge and I actually loved learning about what's out there. This experience has boosted my self confidence in approaching technology and computer based applications. Having the program self paced and as an independent learning experience worked for me.

4 comments:

ARothrock said...

Congrats! Im so proud of you!

shark715 said...

I am so impressed that you finished your 23 things - you now officially know more than I do when it comes to this 'net stuff! Blogs seem fun...maybe you can teach me how to set one up!

twin said...

I figured that I would find you out there with some type of "label" that involved quilting. I'm impressed that you did 99.99% all on your own- Not me, sorry to say.I have found it very hard to concentrate on this at work- has been an interesting ride.

IrmBrown said...

Congrats! Congrats! You did an awesome job on this blog. Here's my hope that you won't stop now ... keep posting... keep looking... keep learning.